- Participants must be physically fit to take part in the activities involved and be free from any illness or conditions which may render the activity hazardous.
- The information regarding medical conditions need not necessarily prevent the participant taking a full part in a course, BUT the Centre Principal and instructors must be aware of any potential problems the client may have.If you are in any doubt, please consult your G.P. Doctor( All information will be treated in the strictest confidence).
- Participants must be able to swim 50 meters and be water confident.
- All clients are to wear an approved EN 393 buoyancy aid and/or an approved windsurfing harness.
- Clients under the age of 18 are to wear a safety helmet and a EN 393 buoyancy aid/windsurfing harness. Parents can excuse children from helmets.
- All helmets, buoyancy aid and harnesses are provided by the Centre.
- Clients under the age of 8 years of age must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians while in attendance at the Centre.
- Participants are recommended to use suitable footwear for water sessions. 5 mm Winter Wetsuit boots can be purchased from the Centre at a reduced price of £30 per pair to our clients or hired for no extra cost. (Please complete the booking form if you wish to purchase a pair).
- Coverack Windsurfing Centre, its proprietor and instructors will not and cannot accept liability for loss or damage of personal property or equipment while at the Centre, Water Bases, Pirate Loft, YHA, Travelling between locations or whilst on the water.
- All balances of payments become due four weeks prior to your course/holiday.
- Water time depends on the weather conditions, our aim is for a full days windsurfing each day with additional time spent on dryland simulators, personal coaching, video coaching and RYA presentations covering the windsurfing syllabus (approx. 7 hours per day)
- Coverack Windsurfing Centre reserves the right to cancel any holiday dates due to circumstances outside our control, a full refund applies in these circumstances
- Cancellations by a client within four weeks of course commencement will result in a 80% refund.
- Cancellations by a client within a two weeks notice or less will result in a 50% refund only.
- Coverack Windsurfing Centre have copyright and the right to use photographs or video footage taken during courses for advertising and promotional purposes.